Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quick update

Its been a while since I posted, so I thought I'd drop in a quick update on what I'm doing.

I am really focusing on finishing these next 3 weeks of classes. After that, I'll be done with my university experience, and will be able to focus full time on aviation - this blog should get a lot more active then!

Right now we are waiting on the flight school's insurance company to allow me on an an instructor. They got a new policy very recently and the new minimum hours in their open-CFI clause is 350. I have only about 300, so the owner called Tuesday to ask them to put me on the policy as a named-insured. We're pretty sure it will happen, just waiting on them calling back with the official word.

In other news, it seems that people think I have a knack for writing. I just wrote a basic introduction to the skew-T log-P weather chart over on the AOPA forums, and it seems to be getting good responses. I might just continue to write on aviation and weather issues, it is sort of fun.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment