Thursday, February 18, 2010

Here we go!

I haven't posted in a while, mostly because there has been nothing to post. I have waited for weather for a couple weeks, and one appointment has faded into the next. Not a big deal, and definitely what I would expect for this time of year. I've just been focusing on classes and such.

Anyway, here it is. Tomorrow looks like a good day. Forecast is for mostly clear skies, and I agree with the forecast based on the upper air soundings, jetstream position, and moisture content of the lower air.

Assuming everything looks good in the morning I will get up, call the examiner to confirm, fly to Columbus, OH, and if I don't screw anything up there is a good chance I could be a flight instructor in the next 15 hours.

Cross your fingers for the weather and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment